Remak® Wooden Acoustic Linear is often used effectively for wall acoustics and its aesthetics meet the most demanding requirements of interior designers. With a bar-shaped design, it is easy to install, shape and bend the product according to the design surface. Acoustic Linear meets E0 standard - European standard that is safe for indoor use, the surface is finished in a variety of colors with many different coating materials, meeting the maximum design requirements, such as: Melamine, veneer or laminated.
Remak® Wooden Acoustic Linear is a combination of parallel grooves on the surface of the board, combined with rear perforations to create a product with outstanding appearance and excellent acoustic performance. Installing product on the wall and ceiling creates linear cuts. Sound-absorbing wood panel bring natural warm colors, suitable for applications in lecture halls, meeting rooms, halls...
- Wood core:MDF | HDF | HMR | Real wool
- Finish surface:Melamine | Laminate | Veneer
- Fire resistance: Class B
- Safety standards: Class E0 & E1
- Material: MDF ECO friendly, moisture-resistant HMR core or fire resistant Magie Oxit
- Finish surface: Veneer, Melamine, Laminate
- Base layer: Remak® acoustic Soundtext
Remak® Wooden Acoustic Linear features parallel grooves on the surface of the board, combined with rear perforations which are calculated carefully. Acoustic Linear combines with Remak® Acoustigard Remak® Acoustigard creating an excellent sound-absorbing panel. The air at the holes acts like a spring creating a Helmholtz effect that reduce the sound level
We have many different product models which are suitable for the absorbed frequency. The thickness of the panels can be also customed to create the absorption panel meeting the design requirements.
Products applied in many kinds of constructions:
- Theater, Auditorium
- Hall, lecture halls, conference halls,
- Museums, train stations, airports, halls
- Cinemas, theaters
- Meeting room, library, school
- Studio, Multimedia room, music room
- Gym, Yoga, Sporting Event Hall
- Offices and factories
- Restaurants, hotels, bars
Remak® Wooden Acoustic Linear SR28/4
NRC 0.80 - 0.85 | Open Area 7.5%
Linear 28mm | Groove 4mm
Remak® Wooden Acoustic Linear SR14/2
NRC 0.85 - 0.95 | Open Area 7.0%
Linear 14mm | Groove 2mm
Remak® Wooden Acoustic Linear SR59/5
NRC 0.55 - 0.65 | Open Area 4.65%
Linear 59mm | Groove 5mm
Remak® Wooden Acoustic Linear SR18/3
NRC 0.90 - 0.95 | Open Area 8%
Linear 18mm | Groove 3mm
Attach directly into a wooden battens
- Clean the surface of the wall
- Stick the Remak® SoundOFF Damping Rubber layer on the wall
- Locate the positions of the wooden battens by a laser level, the maximum distance between the heart of the wooden bars is 600mm
- Use a concrete nail gun to fix the wooden bones on the wall
- Insert Remak® Acoustigard between the wooden battens
- Use a wooden nail gun to fix sound-absorbing wooden panels on the wall.
Advantages and disadvantages: This construction option is for walls which are lower 3m high, simple and fast installation, cost-effective. However, the wooden surface will only stick to the flat surface of the wall, making it difficult to build blocks.
Construction plan using soundoff Shock Absorber Bones
- Locate the positions of the wooden battens by a laser level, then drill screws to secure the rubber cushions on the wall.
- Install the SoundOFF Stud bone on the rubber pads. The maximum distance between bones is not more than 600mm.
- Use a screw to attach the wooden battens to the SoundOFF Stud bone, and then insert the Remak® Acoustigard between the wooden battens.
- Use a wooden nail gun to fix sound-absorbing wood panels on the wall.
Advantages and disadvantages: This construction option is applied for walls which are lower 3m high, simple and fast installation, reasonable cost. The wall using Remak® Wooden Acoustic Linear becomes thicker and absorbs sound better.
Using box steel skeleton
- Locate the position to catch the gusset plate, and stick Remak® SoundOFF Damping Rubber into the wall before fixing the gusset plate on the wall,
- Welded galvanized metal profiles away the wall a cavity according to the design, the steel bones should go 600x600.
- Spread the Remak® Wiremess 10x10 over the metal profiles; bolt the wooden skeleton to the steel frame.
- Fill the Remak® Acoustigard between the the wooden battens.
- Use a wooden nail gun to shoot sound-absorbing wood panels on the wall.
Advantages and disadvantages: This construction option is suitable for high partitions or wall partitions according to the design. Construction techniques are complicated and require highly skilled workers as well as high costs. However, the wall will be able to absorb sound better than attach wooden battens directly into the wall and wall partitions can be jerked according to the custom design.